We're Moving!
Monroe Naturopathic Medical Clinic, Inc. - Dr. Alice Harper, ND
RSS

Recent Posts

Homeopathy
Fragrances could be making you sick
We're Moving!
What to Expect from a Naturopathic Doctor
Relay For Life!

Categories

Coming soon!
Events
Informational
powered by

Blog

We're Moving!

Dr. Harper is pleased to announce our move to a larger, more accessable office! We will be closed this week during the move, Monday December 28, 2015 through Saturday, January 2, 2016, and will be opening at our new location on January 4, 2016.

The new location is 17801 W. Main St., Monroe, WA.

We look forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions, please call the office at 360-794-4539. We will be taking phone calls during the move.

32 Comments to We're Moving!:

Comments RSS
James morrison on Thursday, June 16, 2016 3:11 AM
I really would like to know which oil or lotion would be good for skin cancer, also which topical or oils is good for inflammatory diseases like arthritis. Any help would be appreciated.

www.key4vip.com on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:04 PM
buy windows 7 keys microsoft office 2013 office 2016 pro plus key

buy Windows 10 Home product key on Monday, March 06, 2017 1:57 AM
norton internet security 2012 key genuine , vista anytime upgrade key , windows 7 pro sp1 keys and download , mcafee total protection genuine , get server 2013 r2 keys , win7 product key purchase , window upgrade key anytime for home basic , key windows 7 professional , l6eGGd
windows 7 ult key sale online
buy office pro plus 2016 keys
cheap windows 10 pro keys for sale
windows server 2016 standard key and download
get office 2016 product keys online

Buy Windows 10 Key on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:13 PM
free active key window 10 ultimate , windows 10 professional sp1 key , product key windows 10 home premium 32 bit free , windows vista genuine product key , buy windows 10 key ,

http://essaymama.org on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:53 AM
Dr. Alice Harper is a very famous physician to many of the general public in this country. The new place could have some inconvenience among the patient to find out him in a shorter time.

Anonymous on Thursday, November 02, 2017 5:53 PM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY I don't think you can activate your system without a product key either with a free one. In fact, you can just buy a genuine product key from the site. It's very cheap and guaranteed. Choose one key from the site http://www.Microsoftkeyoffsale.com/ and place the order. The email will be sent to you at the first time. The whole process is very simple and easy to follow. Next time, when you or your friends encounter with the same problem, directly tell them to place the order onsite and you will let your system activated in short time. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

tommy on Friday, January 20, 2017 4:11 PM
do you really want it?

Anonymous on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:36 PM
MSofficialstore.com Thanks to the online product key vendor http://www.MSofficialstore.com/, I get the legal copy of the Windows 10 Product Key in the first time. Now, my Windows 10 Product Key system brings to me a good user experience. Any such problem, go this online site for help. You certainly will get your problem solved.

Anonymous on Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:49 PM
In order to activate your Windows 10 key, you just need to get a product key from the site http://www.microsoftkeyshops.com/ . It's the legal copy and you will experience a good after-sale service. The site not only provides product key for Windows 10 key, but also windows 8 and so on. If you have any technical problem, you also can contact the service department online. Don't worry. Any such problem, just contact them and you will get support.

Webdriver training in Indore on Monday, April 10, 2017 6:38 AM
Thanks for posting.

Visit here on Monday, April 17, 2017 12:00 AM
Thanks for posting this article. Out of your content, I will see the real importance of the phrase happy. This content material, I accept as true with many individuals are beneficial. Very lucky to speak about this content for you. Appearance ahead to your up-dates

Anonymous on Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:20 AM
Office 2016 Product Key I would highly recomenned http://www.Microsoftkeyoffsale.com/ , the keys worked great, plus excellent customer service

Alice M. James on Sunday, June 04, 2017 5:20 PM
Windows 10 Product Key Hey guy, you need to have the license to activate your Windows 10 key. As for the license, you can buy one from the site http://www.KeysOnlineStore.com/ . It won't cost much and you can have a genuine product key to activate your operating system. I also bought one from here and had my Windows 10 key activated efficiently. Just have a try and good luck!

Anonymous on Monday, June 05, 2017 5:18 PM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY It's not legal to activate your Windows 10 key without a product key. It is not as difficult as you image to solve this problem. Why not just buy a genuine product from theMicrosoft official site or its partner site http://www.microsoftkeyshops.com/ . Same product and lower price with more effective service and support. This is my personal experience and hope this also can help you.

Charles S. Schwartz on Thursday, June 15, 2017 4:23 AM
Windows 10 Product Key I am afraid that you are unable to activate your Windows 7 activation key without a product key. You can just order one from the online site http://www.KeysOnlineStore.com/ cooperated with Microsoft. All the product keys are legitimate and official. Then just activate your Windows 7 activation key with the purchased product key. The activation process is simple and easy to operate.

Anonymous on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 5:44 PM
Windows 10 Product Key Go the online store http://www.Microsoftkeysales.com/ . You even don't need to spend a lot of time but only need to place the order and finish the payment in several minutes. The product key will be sent to you via email in short time. Very efficient!

Anonymous on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:45 PM
www.Msofficialstore.com Hey guy, you need to have the license to activate your Windows 10 key. As for the license, you can buy one from the site www.Msofficialstore.com . It won't cost much and you can have a genuine product key to activate your operating system. I also bought one from here and had my Windows 10 key activated efficiently. Just have a try and good luck!

Nice 2 meet on Thursday, July 13, 2017 4:27 AM
Great work

Alice M. James on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:44 PM
Windows 10 Product Key I also faced the same problem as you several days ago. My computer operated extremely slowly and I decided to upgrade the operating system. I installed Windows 7 activation key but it required me to activate it with a product key. Then I searched the product key on site and compared them. Finally I got a powerful and genuine product from the site http://www.Ms4Key.com// . The product key was sent to me in a short time and I had Windows 7 activation key activated effectively and efficiently. Windows 10 Product Key

Alexa on Thursday, August 03, 2017 10:57 PM
www.vanskeys.com Hi, there, as for your question, you definitely need to buy a product key to activate your Windows 10 Product Key. But don't need to worry about how and where to buy the genuine product key. You can go to the professional site http://www.vanskeys.com . Choose the target product and order it online. The support email will be sent to you at the first time. If you have any other technical questions, you can also communicate with their support team.

Anonymous on Thursday, August 03, 2017 11:16 PM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY Go to http://www.KeyOffSale.com/ . I must thank them! My Windows 10 key just activated and worked well, they do provide the warmest customer service i ever met. because of employees like http://www.KeyOffSale.com/ , i will refer everyone to this site.

Anonymous on Monday, August 14, 2017 8:26 PM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY I'd like to give a strong recommendation for http://www.KeyOffSale.com/ ( WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY ) for Microsoft keys and software. I was looking for a Windows 10 key copy, and from experience I've come to understand that buying online is actually a lot cheaper than for instance in my local store.. So I somehow ended up on san-kom but it seemed a bit, well, not reliable?.. So I made much reaseach on this site. No negitive feedback. I decided to give it a try, found the cheapest ever copy, put the copy in cart and started the checkout. From here on it actually went alot easier, I paid with paypal and about 1hrs i recieved my key in email, and about 5 mins later a download link for the ISO file. The key worked perfectly! surprise surprise, its legit!..I sent the customer support a thank you message, and they responded immediatly. Kudos! I will definitely come back to their website again!

Anonymous on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 5:30 PM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY It's not legal to activate your Windows 10 Education Product Key without a product key. It is not as difficult as you image to solve this problem. Why not just buy a genuine product from theMicrosoft official site or its partner site http://www.keysforvip.com/ . Same product and lower price with more effective service and su

Ruby on Friday, August 18, 2017 1:44 AM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY I must express my thanks and appreciation to the online product key vendor http://www.vanskeys.com . The guys of the technical department answer my questions and provide the instructions soooooooo professional and patient. The genuine product key I bought is sooooooooocheap and the after-sell service is soooooooo high Professional. The best product key vendor I know so far.

Anonymous on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 6:15 PM
www.Gastonfiore.com I am afraid that you are unable to activate your Windows 10 Education Product Key without a product key. You can just order one from the online site www.Gastonfiore.com cooperated with Microsoft. All the product keys are legitimate and official. Then just activate your Windows 10 Education Product Key with the purchased product key. The activation process is simple and easy to operate. www.Gastonfiore.com

Anonymous on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:19 PM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY You can buy the product key from the Microsoft office site and its partner vendor. If you don't want to pay in high price, then I recommend you to buy it from the partner vendor http://www.KeyOffSale.com/ . The same genuine product key but with a much lower price. What's more, the customer service is extremely good and considerate.

Gentin on Monday, September 25, 2017 12:43 AM
Ruby TammiElenaad3467@gmail.com http://www.vanskeys.com WWW.VANSKEYS.COM you can get more of a product key online, a professional online retailer that specializes in providing a range of.100% authentic guaranteed. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 1:06 AM
Office 2016 Product Key Thanks to the online product key vendor http://www.Microsoftkeyoffsale.com/ , I get the legal copy of the product key in the first time. Now, my Windows 10 Education Product Key system brings to me a good user experience. Any such problem, go this online site for help. You certainly will get your problem solved.

Buy cbd oil drops on Monday, October 02, 2017 5:24 AM
I'm trying to figure out why is here so much reply for windows serial code.

Anonymous on Monday, October 09, 2017 5:46 PM
www.Gastonfiore.com You are looking for a product key? Then, you can't miss the site www.Gastonfiore.com . This is the professional vendor of Microsoft and provides product key for the windows 7, windows 8 and so on. Just click the link and have a look. You must love it. www.Gastonfiore.com

Anonymous on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:02 PM

Anonymous on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 10:38 PM
www.Gastonfiore.com In order to activate your Windows 10 key, you just need to get a product key from the site www.Gastonfiore.com . It's the legal copy and you will experience a good after-sale service. The site not only provides product key for Windows 10 key, but also windows 8 and so on. If you have any technical problem, you also can contact the service department online. Don't worry. Any such problem, just contact them and you will get support.